I love baked dinners they are my favorite, you prepare them and let them cook! If you have laundry to do or need to take a quick shower and live a crazy life this might interest you!
*Warning! This chicken does have a spicy kick.
Serves 3, multiply as necessary
6 bone-in or out chicken thighs
1 head of broccoli
1 pack mushrooms (small)
¼ cup olive oil (or whatever oil you like)
¼ cup honey
½ cup Sriracha
3 garlic gloves chopped
Salt & Pepper (however much you prefer)
Garnish w/ green onions (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Wash/pat down chicken
3. Wash & cut the ends off broccoli, chop garlic, slice mushrooms
4. In baking pan/dish place broccoli, chopped garlic and sliced mushrooms on bottom
5. Drizzle olive oil and add salt & pepper
6. Place Chicken thighs on top of veggies
7. Whisk Sriracha sauce, honey, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl
8. Place chicken over veggies then pour Sriracha mixture over the chicken and coat completely
9. Set timer for 25 mins then spoon liquid on top place back in for another 20 and repeat. Let crisp up for another ten mins, or until golden and chicken is cooked through. Serve over rice (optional) and use any remaining sauce on top for more taste!
You can always use more honey & sriracha to get the thick & bold taste you prefer when mixing together.