Baked Lemon and Dill Chicken Thighs Recipe
Serves 6, multiply as necessary
This recipe is very easy and fun for me! I love baked dinners the best, you prepare them and let them cook! If you have laundry to do or need to take a quick shower and live a crazy life this might interest, you! I also love boned in chicken thighs better with the skin (my guilty pleasure) but my supermarket only carries on organic brand…
6 bone-in chicken thighs (Coleman Organic, skinless & boneless)
1 bundle of asparagus
1/2 to 1 cup Olive Oil (or whatever oil you like)
2-3 Large Lemons for juice, zest & garnish
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
6-8 garlic cloves, chopped (Use as many as you want, I’m a garlic lover
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
Honey to drizzle (optional)
Salt & Pepper of course, you know how much you like of that
Red pepper flakes (optional, I like a spice)
Garnish w/ Fresh Dill
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Wash/pat down chicken
3. Wash & cut the ends of your asparagus, chop your garlic, thinly slice red onions & 1 lemon, and cut two lemons in half for the juice
4. In baking pan/sheet place asparagus length wise, add garlic, red onion & thinly sliced lemons.
5. Drizzle olive oil, balsamic and squeeze one full lemon then add salt & pepper
6. Place Chicken thighs on top of veggies
7. Repeat step 5 add your dill, red pepper flakes if you are using them & drizzle with honey and use a lemon for zest!
8. Set timer for 25 mins then spoon liquid on top place back in for another 20 and repeat. Let crisp up for another ten mins, or until golden and chicken is cooked through.
Serve over veggies & rice (optional) and use any remaining liquid on top for more taste!